After growing up in New Hampshire, Ben received his undergraduate degree (with honors) in Business Administration from Salve Regina University, in Newport, Rhode Island. While at Salve Regina, Ben was a four-year starter for the Men’s Lacrosse team, serving as team captain from 2006 to 2007. After college, Ben moved to Tallahassee, earning his Juris Doctor (with honors) from the College of Law at Florida State University.
Ben concentrates primarily in the areas of Criminal Law (including student conduct hearings & appeals and sealing/expungement of records), Family Law, and Appeals (civil and criminal).
- 2011: J.D., Florida State University, with Honors
- Florida State Law Review
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant for Prof. Tamara Blenkhorn
- Research Assistant for Prof. Elizabeth Chamblee Burch
- 2007: B.S., Business Administration Salve Regina University
Prior Professional Experience
- 2011-2013: Associate Attorney, Roberts, Reynolds, Bedard & Tuzzio, PLLC
- 2010: Judicial Intern for the Honorable Bradford L. Thomas, Florida First District Court of Appeal
- Florida Bar, section on Appellate Practice and Advocacy, and Young Lawyers Division
- Tallahassee Bar Association